Introduction to Homeopathy
One day course covering:
- An introduction to homeopathy.
- An holistic view of health.
- Introducing some of the essential first aid remedies.
- How to choose first aid remedies for minor ailments such as bruises, chickenpox, colds, coughs, cuts, diarrhoea, earache, flu, sore throats, sprains, teething, temperatures and vomiting bugs.
- How to take remedies.
- The important role nutrition plays in supporting our immune system.
This workshop is for anyone interested in obtaining the skills to use homeopathic remedies safely and effectively with acute childhood or family illness and trauma.
Homeopathy is a toxin free complimentary medicine that has been used effectively for over 200 years. It is safe to use with all age groups, from babies to the elderly and during pregnancy.
This workshop is an ideal opportunity for those who wish to become more pro-active in not only their own healthcare but in that of their family. It is interactive and welcomes discussion and questions.
You will need to obtain a first aid kit if you do not have one already to put the information from this course into practice. However, these can be obtained after doing the course and are not necessary to attend.
The course runs from 10am to 5pm and the cost is €75.
Contact: Kelly on 086 8117676