When a Pro-HPV vaccine person wants you to take the vaccine, or give it to your child, ask them their views on the following.
- The American College of Pediatricians has posted on their website a piece called “New Concerns about the Human Papillomavirus Vaccine” in which they have voiced their concerns over the HPV vaccine and its links with Premature Ovarian Failure (POF) also known as Premature Menopause. What are your views on this?
- In Ireland there is a group called R.E.G.R.E.T. (Reactions and Effects of Gardasil Resulting in Extreme Trauma) who have around 400 girls registered with them who have been adversely affected by the HPV vaccine. What are your views on this?
- One of the leading developers of the HPV vaccine during the vaccine’s Phase 2 and 3 Safety and Effectiveness studies was Dr Diane Harper. She is now saying that there are devastating side effects to this vaccine including Guillian Barré Syndrome (paralysis that lasts years or is permanent and can cause death by suffocation), lupus, seizures, blood clots and brain inflammation. She also says that “about 8 in every 10 women who have been sexually active will have HPV at some stage in their life” and that “normally there are no symptoms, and in 98 per cent of cases it clears itself.” What are your views on this?
- The Nordic Cochrane Centre is challenging the EMA (European Medicines Agency) on its position that the benefits from the HPV vaccine outweigh its risks. They point out that all the data that the EMA relied on came from the databases of those who had major financial stakes in the vaccine such as GlaxoSmithKline. They also point out that the EMA gets 80% of its funding from drug manufactures. Furthermore, in all but one of the trials the placebo had aluminium in it which is a known neurotoxin. And finally, the EMA did not make the studies public and imposed lifelong confidentiality agreements on its anonymous working group, so no one will ever be able to question them. What are your views on this?
- Up until the 13th May 2013 Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) had received 29,686 reports of adverse events following HPV vaccination, including 136 reports of death, as well as 922 reports of disability and 550 life threatening adverse events. (Dr Neville Wilson) What are your views on this?
- Dr. Sing Hang Lee has sent an open letter of complaint to the Director General of the World Health Organization, Dr. Margaret Chan, charging members of GACVS, the CDC, the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, and others with manipulation of data and suppression of science in order to maintain the illusion of HPV vaccine safety in the face of valid contradictory evidence. What are your views on this?
- Scientists now believe that the HPV vaccine could be linked to Lou Gehrig’s Disease (a progressive motor neuron disease – affecting movement of the body). What are your views on this?
- On the Gardasil and Gardasil 9 vaccine inserts it says that the vaccines have not been tested to see if they cause cancer or cause destruction of DNA. It also says that they have not shown any efficacy in preventing cervical cancer in women between the ages of 27 and 45. Along with these facts the inserts also say that they have no idea what level of antibodies to HPV are necessary to give immunity or, if immunity is given, how long it will last. What are your views on this?
- The vast majority of HPV infections have been shown to clear spontaneously by an efficient and natural immune system, with most HPV strains disappearing spontaneously, without treatment, within a period of 2 years or less.Only a minority of these infections, (fewer than 1%), are likely to progress to cancer, and this may depend on several lifestyle factors such as long term use of oral contraceptives, high parity, early initiation of sexual activity, multiple sex partners, tobacco smoking, immune-suppression, low socio-economic status, poor diet and insufficient anti-oxidant intake. (Dr Neville Wilson) What are your views on this?