How would you feel if a journalist tried to entrap you?
Last month I received a call from a woman called Carmen, the mother of a three year old girl. Carmen was concerned about the disease measles and wished to know more about Homeoprophylaxis.
I suggested to her that she needed to look up information on the disease itself and once she had done this to decide if she still had concerns over her daughter contracting measles. I said not to be driven by all that she had heard in the media about the disease but to make a decision based on her own research. That while measles did indeed still cause deaths that these were mainly in third world countries where they have poor sanitation, unclean water, poor nutrition and sub-optimal health; indeed any disease has the potential to kill in these conditions. I said that if, after researching the disease, she still had concerns for her child she could of course give homeoprophylaxis.
I also explained that there is research suggesting that it is beneficial to catch childhood diseases as by doing so it may in fact be protective against developing certain cancers in the future.
Imagine my surprise when on Monday the 29th May 2017, I received an email from Carmen saying that in fact her name was actually Catherine Sanz and that she was a journalist with the Ireland edition of The Times. She informed me that she had recorded our conversation – something she did not disclose at the time and did in secret.
The following is the email that Catherine Sanz sent to me.
I am a journalist with the Ireland edition of The Times and I rang you last month inquiring about homeopathic vaccines for my daughter, specifically one for measles. I told you that my name was Carmen Sanchez. You provided me with a number of claims about vaccines, including that there is evidence to link contracting measles naturally and lower rates of breast cancer later in life, and that vaccines are grown in cultures that include the cells of aborted human fetuses. I have attached a recording of the conversation.
I have since spoken to a number of scientists, physicists, and doctors, and none of them were able to support your claim that contracting childhood diseases like measles can enable anyone to be better equipped to deal with cancer. There has been some research into using genetically modified viruses to combat cancer, but there is no evidence of a connection to lower rates. The HPRA has informed me that MRC-5 cell line, which is used for the rabies and rubella vaccines, among others, was derived from foetal lung tissue cells in the 1960’s, but that no new foetal tissue has been used in the manufacture of any of these vaccines since the development of the original cell line over 50 years ago. They also said that a vaccine needs to live inside a cell to grow and expand, and this is what makes a vaccine effective against a virus, and serious concern was expressed that homeopathic versions of vaccines were being offered for viruses that are currently affecting thousands of people in Europe.
Given this information, do you wish to comment on making these claims and/or provide evidence to back up any of the claims? I will require a response by 5pm on Wednesday, May 31, 2017.
Kind regards, Catherine Sanz, Ireland edition of The Times, News UK & Ireland Limited.”
There are 5 points for me to address in Ms Sanz’s email.
1 There is no such thing as a homeopathic vaccine.
A vaccine contains microorganisms that have been prepared using chemicals with known toxic properties, DNA from human fetuses and different animal species, and other substances.
These are then injected into the body – by passing 80% of our immune cells, which are found in the gastrointestinal tract – for the purpose of inducing an antibody response from the immune system. Antibodies do not equate to immunity. No studies have been done on the long term effects of these chemicals or DNA in humans receiving vaccines. Until recently no studies had ever been done that compared the health of fully vaccinated individuals with fully unvaccinated individuals; the recent study is a pilot study and found that in general unvaccinated children were healthier. No studies have been done that compare the timing of vaccine schedules with the timing of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). 19 countries worldwide have vaccine damage compensation schemes (not Ireland, Australia or Canada) that have paid out billions in compensation.
Homeoprophylaxis (HP) is the safe use of diluted and potentized disease products (nosodes) or material from an animal, mineral or vegetable source to educate the immune system naturally.
It is made by serial dilution, and succussion (or shaking) of a source material in water, past Avogadro’s number, which renders the source material harmless. The goal is to educate and inform the immune system so that, should it meet the disease in the future, it recognizes it and acts appropriately.
2 It is interesting that Ms Sanz states,
“I have since spoken to a number of scientists, physicists, and doctors, and none of them were able to support your claim that contracting childhood diseases like measles can enable anyone to be better equipped to deal with cancer”
I have found 25 studies showing that contracting childhood illness can give protection to cancers, they are listed below in Resources [1-25].
3 Ms Sanz also states,
“The HPRA has informed me that MRC-5 cell line, which is used for the rabies and rubella vaccines, among others, was derived from foetal lung tissue cells in the 1960’s, but that no new foetal tissue has been used in the manufacture of any of these vaccines since the development of the original cell line over 50 years ago”
Actually there are three strains of human foetal tissue that are currently in use that have been harvested from aborted foetuses, WI-38, MRC-5 and WALVAX-2.
- WI-38 cell line was obtained from the lung tissue of a 3 month old female Caucasian foetus by Leonard Hayflick in 1962. It is used in vaccines such as adenoviruses, measles, rabies, chicken pox, mumps, rubella, polio, and hepatitis A.
- MRC-5 cell line was obtained from the lung tissue of a 14-week-old male Caucasian foetus by J.P. Jacobs in September of 1966. It is used in vaccines such as hepatitis A, MMR, and Rabies.
- WALVAX-2 line was derived from the lung tissue of a 3 month old female in China in 2015. It was selected from nine aborted foetuses. Currently being tested for vaccines such as chickenpox, rabies and hepatitis.
Whether the foetus was aborted 50 years ago or only 2 years ago (WALVAX-2) is really rather irrelevant. Ms Sanz and the HPRA are missing the point. For the tissue to be of any use the foetus must be alive when the tissue is harvested.
For the WALVAX-2 tissue, 9 foetuses were obtained putting the women into premature labor using something called “water bagging” that makes sure that the babies are born alive with intact organs that were immediately sent to laboratories.
In the 1940s and 1950s when experimentation was starting with polio viruses and trying to create a vaccine the tissue was obtained by abortions that were done by abdominal hysterotomy (C-section).
“Human embryos of two and one-half to five months gestation were obtained from the gynaecological department of the Toronto General Hospital. They were placed in a sterile container and promptly transported to the virus laboratory of the adjacent Hospital for Sick Children. No macerated specimens were used and in many of the embryos the heart was still beating at the time of receipt in the virus laboratory.” (Thicke)
“It was obtained under sterile precautions at the time of abdominal hysterotomy for therapeutic indications. Embryos of between 12 and 18 weeks gestation have been utilized. Rarely tissues were obtained from stillborn fetuses, or from premature infants at autopsy…In the experiments on prolonged propagation of virus three sorts of embryonic materials were used: elements of skin, connective tissue, and muscle; intestinal tissue; brain tissue. Embryonic tissues were prepared in the following manner. Whenever possible the embryo was removed from the amniotic sac under sterile precautions, transferred to a sterile towel and kept at 5 C until dissected”. (Wellers 1952)
“…dissecting it while still alive to remove tissues to be placed in culture media” (Croce, 1991)
During the production of the rubella vaccine 80 abortions were involved. (Leiva, 2006)
Dr Ian Donald described the experiments he had personally witnessed at the Karolinksa Institute in Stockholm, the place where a lot of the first tissue samples came from, to Father Paul Marx who later recounted them, “Experiments were being performed on near-term alive aborted babies who were not even afforded the mercy of anesthetic as they writhed and cried in agony, and when their usefulness had expired, they were executed and discarded as garbage” (Father Paul Marx)
The reason that a new cell line has been obtained is because only cancer cells are immortal. So the older tissue lines that are being used in the manufacture of vaccines are depleting and becoming carcinogenic as they grow old.
4 Ms Sanz states,
“They (HPRA) also said that a vaccine needs to live inside a cell to grow and expand, and this is what makes a vaccine effective against a virus”
This is factually incorrect. It is the virus that needs a cell in which to replicate. The virus attaches itself to the outside of the cell, and injects its RNA or DNA into the host cell, the viral RNA or DNA then induces the cell to reproduce the viral genome and so it replicates.
What Ms Sanz and the HPRA are missing here is that the DNA of the virus can and does combine with the DNA of the cell and so carries that foreign DNA (aborted foetus) into the recipient of the vaccine. This DNA then combines with that of the recipient and no one has any idea how that effects them or their offspring. Could this be one of the reasons that autoimmune diseases have risen by 50% in the last 30 years?
Also there is actually no need to use human cells as the first rubella vaccine was made using canine (dog) cells. This of course raises the issue of whether a person really wants the DNA of an animal – dog, cow, pig, to name but a few – being injected into them and combining with their DNA.
5 Ms Sanz states,
“serious concern was expressed that homeopathic versions of vaccines were being offered for viruses that are currently affecting thousands of people in Europe”
Again there is no such thing as a homeopathic vaccine.
The HPRA is correct that viruses affect thousands of people. However, it would be more factual to say that viruses, bacteria and fungi, along with many other microorganisms, affect everyone all the time. Up to 80% of our immune cells live in our gastrointestinal tract and are comprised of tens of trillions of microorganisms, including viruses, bacteria and fungi. Interestingly we only know a tiny fraction of them. For instance, out of these tens of trillions, we only know 1000 species of the bacteria. These 1000 species of bacteria have 3 million genes, this is 150 times more genes than a human has. 1/3rd of these microorganisms are common to most people but 2/3rd are specific to the individual.
The current medical model is based on the belief that viruses and other microorganisms are not good for you and that therefore they must be controlled or eliminated. However as the 25 studies below show viruses are actually beneficial in many cases as long as they the individual is healthy and manages their time with the virus carefully.
I have two vaccine injured children.
I gave my children vaccines before I had any idea what was in them. I did not know at the time that there was an alternative form of immunization in the form of homeoprophylaxis or that immunization was not always needed. Nor did I know that vaccines were deemed “unavoidably unsafe”. Nor was I given the Patient Information Leaflet that the manufacturer of the vaccine provides with its product; on which is listed a plethora of adverse effects including Diabetes Mellitus (Type 1 diabetes which is the injury that my son suffered) along with the ingredients contained in the vaccine.
Among vaccine ingredients is Polysorbate 80. This is an emulsifier which disperses chemicals evenly on injection and reduces the surface tension of liquids so that liquids which cannot normally combine do so, (think oil and water). It crosses the blood brain barrier and so allows chemicals to reach the brain, somewhere they were never meant to be.
Aluminium is also an ingredient. Aluminium has a positive electrostatic charge and so combines with the negatively charged pathogen (virus or bacteria). Then the Polysorbate 80 combines with the aluminium and so the virus or bacteria can reach the brain causing many things to happen, including encephalitis (swelling of the brain).
The above are just some of the effects of vaccines. By contrast homeoprophylaxis is non toxic.
What about measles? Well the following is from the British Medical Journal in 1959, prior to a vaccine being introduced for measles.
“In the majority of children the whole episode has been well and truly over in a week, from the prodromal phase to the disappearance of the rash, and many mothers have remarked “how much good the attack has done their children,” as they seem so much better after the measles. . . In this practice measles is considered as a relatively mild and inevitable childhood ailment that is best encountered any time from 3 to 7 years of age. Over the past 10 years there have been few serious complications at any age, and all children have made complete recoveries. As a result of this reasoning no special attempts have been made at prevention even in young infants in whom the disease has not been found to be especially serious”. (Vital Statistics, 1959)
So would I personally have liked to have been offered this information about my choices with immunization before I vaccinated my children? Yes. Would I have liked to know how to research diseases and vaccines before I vaccinated my children, so that I could have made an informed choice? Yes. Is everyone entitled to decide for themselves whether to vaccinate or not? Yes. Do I fully support peoples right to choose to either vaccinate or not? Yes.
People are saying that everyone should be vaccinated for the ‘greater good’. This is the most preposterous statement ever. As the parent of two children who were sacrificed for the greater good I can assure you that all the proponents of this are no where to be seen when your child is injured. In fact they become your detractors and they try to take from you the one thing that keeps you going, “Hope”. Hope is the thing that gets you out of bed in the morning, that picks you up off the floor and gets you to place one foot in front of the other. I have been there, I know this.
I can never undo the vaccine injury that my children have suffered. However I can, and have, alleviated many of the effects with Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) and nutrition. Now it would seem that the government, medical profession and journalists would like to stop us having access to these too.
Below I am including the recording that Ms Sanz made of our telephone conversation. All that I talk about is on my website so I am happy about that. What I might not be so happy about is my naivety. Then again, I aim in life to love all, even Ms Sanz, so I sincerely hope that she never, ever experiences the challenges and pain that we have gone through as a result of vaccine injury. Maybe she would like to read my book.
I emailed the editor of the Ireland edition of The Times, Mr Richard Oakley, and I will place that below too, he never replied.
Thank you for reading and please share this post so that others have a choice
Here is the recording of the conversation.
Here is the email to Mr Oakley.
“Dear Mr Oakley,
Following are 25 studies showing the connection between contracting childhood illnesses and protection against cancers.
- Ronne T. 1985. Measles virus infection without rash in childhood is related to diseases in adult life. Lancet; 5 Jan: 1-5.
- West RO. Epidemiologic studies of malignancies of the ovaries. Cancer 1966; 19: 1001-1007.
- Menczer J, Modan M, et al. Possible role of mumps virus in the etiology of ovarian cancer. Cancer 1979 Apr; 43(4): 1375-79
- Cramer DW, Vtionis AF, et al. Mumps and ovarian cancer: modern interpretation of an historic association. Cancer Causes Control 2010 Aug; 21(8): 1193-1201
- Newhouse ML, Pearson RM, et al. A case control study of carcinoma of the ovary. Br J Prev Soc Med 1977 Sep; 31(3): 148-53
- Kolmel KF, Gefeller O, et al. Febrile infections and malignant melanoma: results of a case-controlled study. Melanoma Res 1992; 2(3): 207-11
- Kolmel KF, Pfahlberg A, et al. Infections and melanoma risk: results of a multicentre EORTC case-control study. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Melanoma Res 1999; 9(5): 511-19
- Wrensch M, Weinberg A, et al. Does prior infection with varicella-zoster virus influence risk of adult glioma? Am J Epidemiol 1997 Apr 1; 145 (7): 594-97
- Schlehofer B, Blettner M, et al. Role of medical history in brain tumour development. Results from the international adult brain tumour study. Int J Cancer 1999 Jul 19; 82(2): 155-60.
- Wrensch M, Weinberg A, et al. History of chickenpox and shingles and prevalence of antibodies to varicella-zoster virus and three other herpesviruses among adults with glioma and controls. Am J Epidemiol 2005 May 15; 161(10): 929-38.
- Canniff J, Donson AM, et al. Cytotoxicity of glioblastoma cells mediated ex vivo by varicella-zoster virus-specific T cells. J Neurovirol 2011 Oct; 17(5): 448-54.
- Lee ST, Bracci P, et al. Interaction of allergy history and antibodies to specific varicella-zoster virus proteins on glioma risk. Int J Cancer 2014 May 1; 134(9): 2199-210.
- Albonico HU, Braker HU, Husler J. Febrile infectious childhood diseases in the history of cancer patients and matched controls. Med Hypotheses 1998 Oct; 51(4):315-20.
- Mastrangelo G, Fadda E, Milan G. Cancer increased after a reduction of infections in the first half of this century in Italy: etiologic and preventive implications. Eur J Epidemiol 1998 Dec; 14(8): 749-54.
- Hoffmann, Fl. The mortality from cancer in the western hemisphere. J Cancer Res January 1916 1; 21.
- Hoption Cann SA, van Netten JP, et al. Acute infections as a means of cancer prevention: opposing effects to chronic infections? Cancer Detect Prev 2006; 30(1): 83-93
- Montella M, Maso LD, et al. Do childhood diseases affect NHL and HL risk? A case-control study from northern and southern Italy. Leuk Res 2006 Aug; 30(8): 917-22.
- Alexander FE, Jarrett RF, et al. Risk factors for Hodgkin’s disease by Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) status: prior infection by EBV and other agents. Br J Cancer 2000 Mar; 82(5): 1117-21.
- Glaser Sl, Keegan TH, et al. Exposure to childhood infections and risk of Epstein-Barr virus-defined Hodgkin’s lymphoma in women. Int J Cancer 2005 Jul 1; 115(4) 599-605.
- Paffenbarger RS Jr, Wing AL, Hyde RT. Characteristics in youth indicative of adult-onset Hodgkin’s disease. J Natl Cancer Inst 1977 May; 58(5): 1489-91.
- Urayama KY, Buffler PA, et al. A meta-analysis of the association between day-care attendance and childhood acute lymphosblastic leukaemia. Int J Epidemiol 2010 Jun; 39(3): 718-32.
- van Steensel-Moll HA, Valkenburg HA, et al. Childhood leukemia and infectious diseases in the first year of life: a register-based case-control study. Am J Epidemiol 1986 Oct; 124(4): 590-94.
- Buckley JD, Buckley CM, et al. Epidemiological characteristics of childhood acute lymphocytic leukemia. Analysis by immunophenotype. The Children’s Cancer Group. Leukemia 1994 May; 8(5): 856-64.
- Donnelly OG, Errington-Mais F, et al. Measles virus causes immunogenic cell death in human melanoma. Gene Ther 2013 Jan; 20(1): 7-15.
- Touchefue Y, Schick U, Harrington KJ. Measles virus: a future therapeutic agent in oncology? Med Sci (Paris) 2012 Apr; 28(4): 388-94.
26. Thicke JC, Duncan D, et al. Cultivation of Poliomyelitis Virus in Tissue Culture; Growth of the Lansing Strain in Human Embryonic Tissue. Canadian Journal of Medical Science Vol. 30, pg 231-245.
27. Weller TH, Enders JF, et al. Studies on the Cultivation of Poliomyelitis Viruses in Tissue Culture : I. The Propagation of Poliomyelitis Viruses in Suspended Cell Cultures of Various Human Tissue Journal of Immunology 1952;69;645-671.
29. Leiva R, MD, A brief history of human diploid cell strains, NCBC Quarterly; Autumn 2006, pp 449-450
30. Father Paul Marx, OSB, Confessions of a Pro-Life Missionary, Human Life International, Front Royal, VA
31. Vital Statistics, British Medical Journal, February 7 1959, p. 381.